LifeSpa is looking for an outstanding Administrative/Marketing Assistant who will intelligently, efficiently and compassionately support our customers with their general inquiries about (but not limited to) health, herbs & other products, their orders and/or refunds, process new orders and scheduling inquiries. As well as push our inbound marketing and social media goals to a new level through active commenting, outreach and posting. Ideal candidate must be detail oriented, able to handle a high volume of calls and multi-task. This is a full-time position, 40 hours/week on average. Punctuality and consistency are critical attributes for this position and must be available Monday to Thursday 9 to 5 and Friday from 9 to 3. Scroll down for application instructions.
- Operate multiline telephone system; answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel as needed.
- Answer customer questions (via phone, email, social media comments) without giving product recommendations or making disease claims.
- Utilize social media channels to reach out to potential JV partners, and explore guest blogging opportunities.
- Schedule regular social media posts on our active channels (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram).
- Process orders in eCommerce POS accurately and efficiently; record any pertinent information that would affect shipping and or handling; receive payments and complete any necessary follow-up.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or product quality, referring complaints of product quality to designated departments for investigation.
- Check voice messages and emails throughout the day, return customer calls and follow-up as necessary.
- Complete data entry & management projects with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Communicate with other team members as needed.
- Honor patient confidentiality by not sharing patient information outside of LifeSpa. We comply with HIPAA privacy laws.
- Aid with light office cleaning as needed.
- Experience in a related customer service role is a plus, some customer service experience is mandatory.
- Experience with social media marketing is mandatory.
- This position requires exceptional communication, a team player attitude and the ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Knowledge and experience with holistic lifestyle is preferred. Knowledge of Ayurvedic herbs is helpful but not necessary.
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, think strategically, drive issues to conclusion and be able to develop creative solutions.
- Better than average computer skills in Windows and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Typing: 50+ wpm and data entry.
The starting wage is between $15 – $20 based on experience. As LifeSpa is continually growing, there is always room for expanding into more responsibilities.
—Benefits (after successful completion of 3 month training program) —
- Holiday and vacation PTO
- Generous 100% premium paid Health Insurance plan with HSA
- Ayurvedic Consultations when and as needed for employee. 40% discount for spouses and children.
- 40% discount on all retail products.
- LSA (LifeSpa Savings Account) – pre-paid spending account for LifeSpa purchases.
- Access to discounted Aflac policies like Disability, Life, Cancer and Accident Insurance.
- Gain knowledge about Ayurveda, lifestyle, herbs, and stress relief techniques to benefit you and loved ones.
—How to apply—
If you feel you are the right member for our team, please send an email to Janaki [at] lifespa [dot] com with the following items:
- Cover letter
- Who is your role model and why?
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with over 600 articles and videos proving ancient wisdom with modern science and the evidence-based products to back it up. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, author of 6 books, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and featured in Women’s World Magazine, Huffington Post, Yoga Journal and dozens of other publications. He directs LifeSpa, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the year in Boulder, CO.
We are a close knit team of committed and devoted office staff who are eager to welcome a new Administrative Assistant. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are as follows:
Tags: job, jobs, career, careers, opening, position, positions, available, openings