August 11, 2020 | 62 minutes, 25 seconds
Dr. John brings you a special podcast filled with pranayama science + wisdom.
Get ready to learn some of your new favorite breathing techniques!
- Slow Breathing + Ujjayi: The 10-Second Breath: Ujjayi Pranayama for Lungs, Nervous System + More
- Kumbhaka: How Does Pranayama Work? The Science of Breath Retention (Kumbhaka) | Breath Retention + Pranayama: the Performance-Enhancing Effects
- Pratiloma: Strengthen Your Lungs Now: Pratiloma Pratayama + Inspiratory Muscle Training | Breathe Away Occasional Heartburn Ayurvedically
- Kapalabhati Breathing for Blood Sugar, Weight Loss + Brain Cleansing
- Bhastrika: Benefits of One-Minute Meditation with Bhastrika Pranayama (Bellows Breathing)
- Brahamari Prayanama: Enjoy 15x More Nitric Oxide Benefits with Humming
- Chanting + Vibration: The Science of Chanting for Inner Transformation
- Krimi: Ancient Ayurvedic Texts Describe Microbes
- Telomere Articles
- Sadhaka Articles
- Biophoton Articles
- Brain Health Articles
- Free eBook: The Miracle of Lymph
- Nasya Panchakarma: At-Home SAN (Sagittal Sinus Abhyanga Nasya): Cleanse Your Sinuses + Emotional Baggage
- Nose Breathing Articles
- Change Your Life Overnight with Mouth Tape
- Breath by James Nestor
- 10 Breathing Exercises (Pranayama) to Restore Mind-Body Balance
- Pranayama: Simple Instructions for Traditional Breathing Techniques
- Podcast: Functional Breathing with Patrick McKeown
Get in Tune with Your Circadian Cycle!
In contemporary culture, all too often we do the same things day after day, year after year—we eat the same, exercise the same, wake up at the same time, etc. Ayurveda sees our routines very differently—as the outside world shifts, we can shift along with it.
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures blending ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science!
iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating!
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.