February 25, 2020 | 48 minutes, 53 seconds
According to Ayurveda, the lymphatic system should be evaluated first, as it is the largest and arguably most important circulatory system. In an attempt to simplify this complex system, I will say it primarily carries the immune system, delivers fats to every cell for energy production, and acts as the body’s cellular garbage can and drainage systems for metabolic waste. One could make the case that for just these reasons alone, study of lymph (called rasayana) is study of human longevity.
At LifeSpa, all of our cleanses, The 14-day Colorado Cleanse, the 4-day Short Home Cleanse, and the advanced Kaya Kalpa Cleanse all put a primary focus on restoring lymphatic function and digestive strength resetting. Remember, the lymphatic system starts inside the digestive tract, where it may play its most major role: protecting the delicate intestinal lining and gut immunity. It is hard to imagine a health concern that does not involve one or both of these factors.
- Podcast: Emotional Trauma Cleansing with Kaya Kalpa
- Cleanse Emotional Trauma with Ayurveda
- Finding Peace Through Grieving: Understanding Sadhaka Pitta
- The Domino Effect of Neglecting your Lymphatic System
- At-Home SAN (Sagittal Sinus Abhyanga Nasya): Cleanse Your Sinuses + Emotional Baggage
- How to Release Unwanted Emotions with Ayurveda
- Breath Retention + Pranayama: the Performance-Enhancing Effects (EPO, Stem Cells, Nitric Oxide + More!)
- Benefits of One-Minute Meditation with Bhastrika Pranayama (Bellows Breathing)
- Why Colorado Cleanse?
- Podcast: How Can You Benefit from the Colorado Cleanse?
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures blending ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science!
iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating!
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.