Ayurveda describes the cause of cancer as a loss of cellular memory, where cells have forgotten how to function as a part of the whole. Stressed cancer cells cannot survive very long being isolated from the whole, so they start dividing rapidly, attempting outrace the body’s programmed cell death for such rogue cells.
Restoring cellular memory of how to function as part of the whole is the cancer solution.
In my interview with Dr. Zach Bush, he describes the Ayurvedic understanding of cancer in terms of cutting-edge modern science while eloquently relating cancer’s cellular isolation to the growing trend toward nationalism and global isolationism that we are seeing in the macrocosm.
The solution: we must become whole again, as the whole is much greater than the sum of its parts.
This is an interview you may want to listen to a couple of times!
Watch the Podcast:
Podcasts with LifeSpa’s Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP and guests are dynamic, hour-long lectures and interviews on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.