The complex, rich, and diverse ecological community of microbes within the human body requires special attention, as it has been directly linked to regulating 70 percent of the body’s immune system and most of its physiological functions. The microbiome is just as complicated as it is fascinating! Award-winning science and food writer, Eugenia Bone, went back to school to get a working knowledge of the gut microbiome which she shares in her new book, Microbia: A Journey into the Unseen World Around You. Don’t miss this delightfully informative interview where Eugenia wow’s Dr. John with engaging stories about the incredible wisdom, simplicity, and grace of the microbiome in action.
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: September 10, 2018
Playtime: 65 minutes
Choose your favorite online retailer:
Podcasts with LifeSpa’s Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP and guests are dynamic, hour-long lectures and interviews on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.