A 2017 Nobel Prize went to 3 scientists researching biological clocks, opening up entirely new fields of Circadian Medicine.
It is very likely that doctors will begin making suggestions for how to align with the rhythms of nature… let’s hope they get it right!
The alternative to waiting for all of this is the time-tested medical system of Ayurveda. Ayurveda’s fundamentals are based on a direct experience of life in sync with nature’s rhythms.
Today, at LifeSpa.com, I write about Ayurveda’s ancient wisdom and the evolving Western science that backs it up. My hope is that this podcast becomes somewhat of a circadian guide to help families stay in rhythm throughout each phase of life.
For your family and yourself, don’t miss this podcast! I’ll take you through the innate wisdom of childhood, teenage years, and adulthood, so you can live each cycle to its fullest potential.
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: August 13, 2018
Playtime: 60 minutes
Download | Listen Online
Podcasts with LifeSpa’s Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP and guests are dynamic, hour-long lectures and interviews on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.