Learn how to do the Ketogenic diet right from an Ayurvedic perspective
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb diet that has been trending of late. It promises to help folks lose weight, balance stubborn blood sugars, rip your abs, and help reset the body’s ability to use fats as a primary fuel supply. But is it safe?
With more than 1/3 of Americans being pre-diabetic and obese, shifting the body to burn fat instead of sugar and carbs for energy is an urgent need, but is the ketogenic diet the best way to do so?
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: May 14, 2018
Playtime: 58 minutes
- The Ketogenic Diet from the Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurvedic Intermittent Fasting
- Not All High-Fat Diets are Created Equal
- Fasting Research Wins Nobel Prize. Is It Right For You?
- How to Eat Less & Thrive Without Hunger
- Why Your Uric Acid Levels Matter
- Superfoods for your Body Type: Spring Edition
- The 3-Season Diet Book
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Blue Zones Meet Ayurvedic Wisdom
- Episode 49: Exploring Blue Zones with Dan Buettner
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.