As our culture has become more and more distracted by the overstimulation of our senses, many of us have had to develop a layer of thicker skin.
Scenes too risqué for the screen 30 years ago are now the norm. While seemingly accepted by the masses, many still cringe as they watch where the culture is headed.
From the overt 24-hour newscasts telling us repetitively about the latest tragedy, drama, and trauma, to the sly marketing ploys to get us to buy, drink, eat, or consume the latest and greatest product, we insidiously grow more immune and less sensitive every day.
One of the greatest strengths a person can have is to be a sensitive person in today’s insensitive world—and this is becoming more and more of a challenge.
In Dr. Christiane Northrup’s new book, Dodging Energy Vampires, she devotes an entire book to helping the very sensitive find their true power and potential, while protecting themselves from those set out to abuse, use, and control the feelers of the world.
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: April 9, 2018
Playtime: 66 minutes
- Dodging Energy Vampires: An Empath’s Guide to Evading Relationships that Drain you and Restoring your Health and Power by Christiane Northrup, M.D.
- Flourishing as a Sensitive Person in an Insensitive World with Christiane Northrup
- The Magic of Removing your Emotional Armor
- Dhanurveda: Spiritual Archery & The Vedic Science of Transformation
- Do You Give to Get? Hedonistic Giving vs. Eudaimonistic Giving
Choose your favorite online retailer:
About Christiane Northrup, M.D.
Christiane Northrup, M.D., is a visionary pioneer and a leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness, which includes the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit. Internationally known for her empowering approach to women’s health and wellness, Dr. Northrup teaches women how to thrive at every stage of life.
Dr. Northrup’s work has been featured on Super Soul Sunday on OWN, The Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, NBC Nightly News, The View, Rachael Ray, Good Morning America, 20/20, and The Dr. Oz Show. Women clearly trust Dr. Northrup’s approach. In 2013, Reader’s Digest named her one of “The 100 Most Trusted People in America.” And, in 2016, she was named one of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100, a group of leaders who are using their voices and talent to awaken humanity.
Visit her website: https://www.drnorthrup.com/
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.