Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: March 5, 2018
Playtime: 56 minutes
- 10 Ayurvedic Tips to Prevent Seasonal Allergies
- A Surprising Immune Stimulant for Asthma
- Rescue Your Lymph From Stress… Before It’s Too Late!
- The Psycho-Physiology of Stress
- Boost Mood with 10 Very Doable Stress Management Strategies
- When to Use Whole Herbs vs. Extracts
- 1000 Reasons to Avoid Herbal Extracts
- Mesentery Organ Linked to Lymphatic System and Aging
- The 3-Season Diet by Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP
- Spring Grocery List – Kapha Balancing Diet
- Episode 37: Sinus Survival with Dr. Rob Ivker
- Winter Grocery List – Vata Balancing Diet
- Superfoods For Your Body Type: Spring Edition
- 10 Tips to Transition to a Spring Diet
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Dr. John’s Rehydration Therapy
- The Benefits of a Large Lunch
- The 3-Season Diet Challenge
- Safe Liver & Gallbladder Cleansing eBook
- 2-week Colorado Cleanse
- 4-Day Short Home Cleanse
Mentioned Herbs & Supplements
- Warm Digest
- Avipattikar Churna
- Lymph Cleanse
- Lymph-Vein HP
- Brahmi Brain
- Turmeric Plus
- Beet Cleanse
- Slippery Elm Tea
- Mucus Destroyer
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.