Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: February 5, 2018
Playtime: 61 minutes
- Change Your Schedule, Change Your Life: How to Harness the Power of Clock Genes to Lose Weight, Optimize Your Workout, and Finally Get a Good Night’s Sleep by Suhas Kshirsagar with Michelle D. Seaton, foreword by Deepak Chopra
- Ayurvedic Daily Routine (Dinacharya)
- Cellular Aging Reversed by These Simple Lifestyle Changes
- Live with the Natural Cycles
- 10 Lifestyle Tips for Perfect Digestion
- Nobel Prize Validates Ayurvedic Circadian Clock
- Circadian Medicine Article Category
Choose your favorite online retailer:
The Body Type Workout Plan by Suhas Kshirsagar
Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar Biography
Suhas Kshirsagar, B.A.M.S., M.D. (Ayurveda) is a world-renowned Ayurvedic physician and educator from India, the director of the Ayurvedic Healing and Integrative Wellness Clinic in Northern California, and the author of The Hot Belly Diet. He holds a B.A. in Ayurvedic medicine and completed a three-year residency as an M.D. (doctorate in Ayurvedic internal medicine) with a gold medal at the prestigious Pune University. He is an advisor and consultant at the Chopra Center and a faculty member at several Ayurvedic institutions.
- One of the most academically accomplished Ayurvedic Physicians in the US
- An excellent clinician who has treated more than 15,000 clients successfully
- Lead faculty at several Ayurvedic institutions, worldwide
- Lead Formulator of Zrii & NutriiVeda
- Ayurvedic Consultant, Faculty: Chopra Center for Well being
- Research Consultant for numerous Ayurvedic Nutraceuticals
- Only Ayurvedic Physician practicing Medical Astrology in US
- Featured presenter at NAMA, ACVA and several other organizations
Visit Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar’s websites:
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.