Dr. John interviews Dr. Joe Mercola, founder of Mercola.com, the most visited natural health site on the internet about his new book, Fat for Fuel, his new ketogenic cookbook, and a preview of his soon-to-be-released groundbreaking book on electromagnetic fields.
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: December 11, 2017
Playtime: 1 hour, 4 minutes
- Fat for Fuel: A Revolutionary Diet to Combat Cancer, Boost Brain Power, and Increase Your Energy by Dr. Joe Mercola
- Tripping over the Truth: How the Metabolic Theory of Cancer Is Overturning One of Medicine’s Most Entrenched Paradigms by Travis Christofferson
- The 3-Season Diet by Dr. John Douillard
- The Ketogenic Diet from the Ayurvedic Perspective
- How to Avoid High Blood Sugar Spikes After Meals
- 10 Experiments to Solve your Blood Sugar Mystery
- Animal vs. Plant Based Protein to Balance Blood Sugar
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- Crazy Benefits of Night Fasting: The 13-Hour Rule
- Stanford Study Backs Seasonal Eating for the Healthiest Microbiome
- Top 20 Ayurvedic Eating Tips
- Is Cell Phone Radiation Killing You? 10 Preventative Tips
- Cell Phone Math They Don’t Want You To Do
- Why You Can’t Sleep: The Dark Side of Blue Light
- Technology & Your Kids: The Modern Human Experiment
- Episode 47: Technology & Your Kids
- Acousticom 2 RF Meter Radio Frequency Meter EMF Protection. Affordable, Small, Accurate, High Quality RF Detector – Protect Yourself from EMF
- Glucose Monitors
- Ketone Urine Test Strips
Dr. Mercola’s Biography:
Dr. Joseph Mercola has been passionate about health and technology for most of his life. As a doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO), he treated thousands of patients for over 20 years.
Dr. Mercola finished his family practice residency in 1985. Because he was trained under the conventional medical model, he treated patients using prescription drugs during his first years of private practice and was actually a paid speaker for drug companies.
But as he began to experience the failures of the conventional model in his practice, he embraced natural medicine and found great success with time-tested holistic approaches. He founded The Natural Health Center (formerly The Optimal Wellness Center), which became well-known for its whole-body approach to medicine.
In 1997, Dr. Mercola integrated his passion for natural health with modern technology via the Internet. He founded the website Mercola.com to share his own health experiences and spread the word about natural ways to achieve optimal health. is now the world’s most visited natural health website, averaging 14 million visitors monthly and with over one million subscribers.
Dr. Mercola aims to ignite a transformation of the fatally flawed health care system in the United States, and to inspire people to take control of their health. He has made significant milestones in his mission to bring safe and practical solutions to people’s health problems.
Dr. Mercola authored two New York Times Bestsellers, The Great Bird Flu Hoax and The No-Grain Diet. He was also voted the 2009 Ultimate Wellness Game Changer by the Huffington Post, and has been featured in TIME magazine, LA Times, CNN, Fox News, ABC News with Peter Jennings, Today Show, CBS’s Washington Unplugged with Sharyl Attkisson, and other major media resources.
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.