Twenty million Americans suffer from thyroid conditions, and a shocking 60% of Americans who have a thyroid condition are not even aware that they have one. Join me as I interview Lisa Markley, MS, RDN and Jill Grunewald, HNC, authors of The Essential Thyroid Cookbook.
In this podcast, we will learn how we can all eat to support a healthy thyroid, and truly put into action what Hippocrates so eloquently said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: November 6, 2017
Playtime: 1 hour, 16 minutes
- The Essential Thyroid Cookbook: Over 100 Nourishing Recipes for Thriving with Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s by Lisa Markley, MS, RDN and Jill Grunewald, HNC
- The Best Foods For Your Thyroid *Recipes Included!*
- How To Protect Your Breasts
- The Complete Guide to Iodine Deficiency
- 10 Reasons to Consider an Iodine Supplement
- Two Ayurvedic Herbs for your Thyroid
- How to Flush Fluoride from your Body
- Guggul for Healthy Weight Loss & Thyroid
- Troubleshoot Your Thyroid
- Little Known Dangers To Your Thyroid
- Tired and Sluggish? Find Out Why
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.