Blue Zones are areas around the world where there are inordinate concentrations of centenarians – people living healthily beyond the age of 100. Don’t miss this exciting interview with the author of the best-selling book The Blue Zones and National Geographic fellow, Dan Buettner. We will dive deep into the most effective take-home strategies derived from the ancient wisdom of Blue Zone inhabitants. Let’s hack into the aging process and live as we were meant to: long, healthy and happy!
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: October 11, 2017
Playtime: 29 minutes
- Blue Zones Meet Ayurvedic Wisdom
- 10 Surprising Facts About Centenarians
- The Science of Longevity
- Funding Longevity
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Forest Bathing
Get Dan’s Book from your favorite book retailer:
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.