According to Ayurveda, the immune system depends on awareness. If blood, lymph or venous circulation along with nervous system innervation is blocked in any way, the body’s communication tools can be compromised.
Without awareness or communication, the immune system will not be able to recognize problems as problems. Overtime, problems escalate and the immune system is forced to respond in an overzealous fashion – which is labeled an autoimmune condition.
The Ayurvedic approach to managing autoimmunity is to restore a healthy level of inner awareness.
Join me as we dive into the very complex world of autoimmunity made simple by Ayurveda.
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: September 11, 2017
Playtime: 59 minutes
- Autoimmune and Ayurveda
- How To Clear Your Sinuses with Nasya and SAN
- Do this Marma Point Scalp Massage with Newly Discovered Benefits
- Reset Your Circadian Clock This Weekend
- The Little-Known Benefits of the Sun Salutation
- Rescue Your Lymph From Stress… Before It’s Too Late!
- The Best Herbs to Cleanse the Lymphatic System
- Alkaline Foods List
Herbs & Supplements Mentioned:
- Essential Minerals
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Turmeric Plus
- Lymph Cleanse
- Brahmi Brain
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Fix Your Digestion
- Nasal Breathing During Exercise
- Decongest The Lymph
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.