Is it possible that we have found gluten guilty without a fair trial? Could it be the processed nature of today’s wheat that makes it indigestible? Has 60 years of processed foods compromised our ability to digest well and detox efficiently? Eating wheat might make you feel bad, but is simply removing wheat from your diet solving the real problem? Or is that just treating the symptoms of a broken down digestive system? With a new 16 billion-dollar-a-year industry shaping our diet, all grains are now on the chopping block, which could cause VERY SERIOUS problems for us in the future.
New studies are finding that wheat and other hard-to-digest foods boost and stimulate our immune systems… and have been doing so for 3.4-4 million years! Taking foods out of our diet that we have been eating for millions of years may create an even bigger problem than when we mistakenly took cholesterol out of our diet 60 years ago. Let’s stop treating symptoms and start addressing the root causes. Join me for this podcast and I’ll show you how!
Watch the Podcast: Is Gluten the Root Cause of Your Health Concerns?
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: January 9, 2017
Playtime: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.