With the holidays upon us, we often find ourselves coping with eating way too much food and indulging in drinks and rich desserts. Then, when we visit with family for the holidays, we watch ourselves starting to act or react like toddlers again, leaving us wondering how our relatives can so easily “trigger” us. Of course, these are all opportunities… and in my podcast, I will offer doable strategies to navigate the digestive and emotional stress the holidays bring – while boosting winter immunity. Let’s make this time of year a physical and emotional transformation and avoid the woes of winter and holiday stress, and replace it with an immune-boosting, healthy holiday dose of peace and joy!
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: December 5, 2016
Playtime: 45 minutes
- 5 Spices to Rock your Digestive World
- Digestive Formulas:
- FREE Monthly Seasonal Eating Guide: The 3-Season Diet Challenge
- Is Your Food Emotionally Charged?
- Alcohol, Ayurvedic Herbs and Your Liver
- 5 Foods Required for Winter Wellness
- 6 Ways to Boost Immunity this Winter
- 5 Tips to Feel Great After Thanksgiving Dinner
- Are You Gluten-Free? You Might Not Have To Be…
- What’s Your Emotional Footprint this Season?
- The Truth About Karma
- Soluble vs. Insoluble Fiber for Each Season
My new book, Eat Wheat >>> Learn more and order it here!
Yoga Journal’s Certificate Ayurveda 101 eCourse with Dr. John and Kripalu >>> Learn more here!
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.