Join me for one of the most joyful podcasts of the year, as I interview Dr. Rich Castellano, MD, the author of the new book, The Smile Prescription. According to Dr. Castellano, a smile is the key to health and longevity. Big smilers live longer than weak smilers or no smilers according to some studies. An authentic smile can change your brain chemistry which can, in turn, change the body. A smile is a disarming tool to allow you to be present, engage, and fully enjoy your life. Don’t miss this lively interview, and take home effective strategies to become a big smiler and enjoy the beautiful ride of life.
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: August 15, 2016
Playtime: 53 minutes and 42 seconds
Get the Book: The Smile Prescription by Dr. Rich Castellano, MD
“The Smile Prescription” isn’t just a book to read, it’s a Smile Prescription to take and master. Real science, true stories, and fun exercises create lasting results. “The Smile Prescription” teaches you how to live a happier, healthier, and more abundant life.
“Create more smiles in your life and your relationships NOW with ‘The Smile Prescription’.” — Larry Benet, The Connector, Forbes 25 Professional networking Experts to Watch “Dr. Rich is the original “Smile Dr.” and I recommend ‘The Smile Prescription’ to anyone who wants to grow professionally or personally.” — Scott Hallman, Two-Time Inc. 500 Founder & CEO and World’s Leading Business Coach
Rich Castellano, MD, The Smile Dr. is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon, bestselling author, scientist, and busy speaker. He is an expert on how to change the facial appearance, and also on how our facial appearance changes us. You must hear what the latest science and research shows about your greatest asset and resource, your SMILE!
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: iTunes | YouTube | email | Spotify | RSS
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.