In this podcast, I talk about the groundbreaking research into a “less is more” approach to exercise that has allowed many folks to enjoy exercise perhaps for the first time ever. Listen and learn about the benefits of effortless exercise, nose breathing (nasal breathing) and exercise techniques, along with tailored exercise programs according to your needs and body type.
To Listen Online: (AUDIO ONLY):
Download the mp3:
Air Date: Varies throughout compilation
Playtime: 39 mins
Download mp3 (right-click here and select ‘save’)
- Enjoy Exercise Every Time
- Finally, The Research for Nose Breathing
- Be Fit, Thin & Calm in 12 Minutes a Day
- Bliss Out While You Workout
- Soothe Your Sinuses & Cleanse Your Mind: Meet The Dynamic Duo
- Why Slow Yoga?
- Ayurvedic Fitness and Body Types
- Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
- Episode 19: Debunking Exercise Myths with Colleen Cannon
- Can Nose Breathing Boost Weight Loss?
- Risks of Vigorous Exercise: New Findings
- 3 Ayurvedic Pillars of Effortless Exercise
- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
Live Podcasts with John Douillard are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending Ancient Wisdom with Modern Science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are announced in detail in our email newsletters. Sign up to receive our emails here!
- All podcasts will be held on an ever-growing array of topics.
- Our Live Podcasts Event Page will always have the schedule of events & registration links.