Everyone seems to have a love affair with chocolate. Some maybe more than others. In one study, women preferred chocolate to sex! There are over 300 chemicals in chocolate that have charmed us and made us almost fanatical to its blissful uplift! Join me for the latest research on chocolate, the sources of the very best, how to love it without any sugar content, and the variety of brain, mood, energy and health effects from its many beneficial chemicals. Then, as much as it hurts, we will discuss some of the concerns that go along with a chocolate addiction, what could be underlying that addiction, and strategies to reel the love affair back into balance. Don’t miss this live podcast on this very hot and tasty topic!
Watch the Podcast: The Chocolate Effect
Download the Podcast: The Chocolate Effect
Air Date: June 8, 2015
Playtime: 1 hour and 12 minutes
Link: Download mp3 (right-click here and select ‘save’)
Dr. John mentioned a few key articles, devices and herbs during the podcast. Here are quick links to those for further learning:
Chocolate Related Articles:
- Dr. John’s Chocolate Recommendation
- Chocolate: The Bliss Cocktail
- Protect Your Heart with Chocolate
- Healthy Blood Sugar Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Tout Sweet: The Scoop on Stevia
- 10 Ayurvedic Secrets to Pure Energy and Contentment
Blood Sugar Monitoring:
Herbs and Supplements:
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- To join the audience for a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.