Possibly the most prevalent health concerns that people experience are digestion-related: Is gluten-free diet healthy? Should I be worried about my lactose intolerance? Is decaf safe? …the list goes on.
In Ayurveda, it is said that 80% of all disease can be attributed to digestive imbalance. An accurate understanding of digestion requires an evaluation of each aspect of the digestive process. Poor lymphatic circulation and stress can also directly impact digestive strength, and must be evaluated to restore optimal digestive health. While most folks just remove the hard-to-digest foods from their diet, we aim to reset the digestive strength that you deserve.
To Listen Online: (AUDIO ONLY):
Download the mp3:
Air Date: Varies throughout compilation
Playtime: 1 hour, 10 mins
Download mp3 (right-click here and select ‘save’)
- Digestive Enzymes – The Hidden Dangers
- True or False: You Need a Multivitamin
- Dairy: Test Your Tolerance
- Is Decaf Safe?
- Colonics: Yea or Nay?
- Soy: Friend, or Foe?
- 5 Safety Rules for Eating Fish
- Don’t Resist These Carbs
- Part 2: Saturated Fats and Cholesterol Exonerated
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Confused About Salt?
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- To join the audience for a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.