Promoting longevity starts long before the first signs of aging. Understanding how to live in harmony with the natural cycles, eating balanced meals of whole and unprocessed foods, along with managing stress, provides a platform for healthy aging. According to Ayurveda, being healthy at 100 starts with healthy digestion. Having a youthful and strong digestion is not dependent on age, but it takes a little work. A weak digestion puts you at risk for toxicity issues because the digestive pathways are the same as the body’s natural detox pathways. Live long and digest well!
To Listen Online: (AUDIO ONLY):
Visit: Volume 1: Aging + Longevity
Download the mp3:
Air Date: Varies throughout compilation
Playtime: 32 minutes
Download mp3 (right-click here and select ‘save’)
- Healthy DNA: New Longevity Discovery
- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- Shilajit: Rediscovered Longevity Herb
- 5 Ways to Get Old Fast
- Longevity: The Ayurvedic Secret
- Got Ojas? Nourish Your Vitality
- Top 10 Perks of Optimism
- Turn on Your Anti-Aging Switch
- How Sweets Accelerate Aging
- Combat the Aging Enzyme
- Your Sleep Patterns Affect Aging and Sleeping!
- Apple Skins Block Aging and Burn Fat
- Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Aging
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- To join the audience for a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.