Are you flying to LifeSpa for a Panchakarma detox retreat?Below are our suggestions for the easiest ways to get to our clinic in Boulder, Colorado.
We recommend that you fly into the Denver International Airport and take the Super Shuttle to the LookOut Inn GuestHouse & Suites.
A rental car is not necessary because you will not need a car during your Panchakarma.
Please Arrive the Day Before and Leave the Day After Your Panchakarma
We highly recommend that you arrive the day before and depart the day after your Panchakarma to receive the full benefits of your retreat.Please do not fly in on your first day of treatments as flight or traffic delays are very common these days and we wouldn’t want you to miss your first day, which would result in a shorter retreat and cancellation fees.Arriving a day early also gives you a chance to settle in and relax.
Arrival:Shuttle from the Denver International Airport
- Cost to the LookOut Inn: ~$35 one way + tip.
- No Reservations are necessary: just check in at the Super Shuttle ticket counter at the airport (Level 5, near baggage claim).It is very easy to find.The Super Shuttle counter agents will take care ofyou from there.
- Shuttle departs every hour at 10 minutes past the hour – 6:10AM through 12:10AM, 7 days a week.During the busy afternoon and evening hours they have shuttles that leave every 30 minutes.
Departure:Shuttle to the Denver International Airport
- Cost to the airport:$35 one way + tip.
- Reservations are required and seating is available on a first come first served basis.
- Please call the Super Shuttle for reservations: (303) 227-0000
LookOut Inn Address and Contact Info:
Please be sure that the Super Shuttle understands that you are going to the LookOut Inn in Gunbarrel (not the OutLook Hotel in downtown Boulder).