IIN Student and Graduate Opportunities
We would love to support you in being the best Health Coach you can be! We offer a number of opportunities, eCourses and programs that will help you build your practice, increase your well being, and support your clients.
Opportunities for IIN Students and Graduates:
- Join our Affiliate Program: earn commissions for referring our products and eCourses. Recommend Ayurvedic herbal products in your newsletter, on your website and to your clients.
- Become a Wholesaler: resell our products to your clients. Ayurvedic herbal formulas can help your clients attain balance more quickly.
- Take my 28-Day Ayurvedic Challenge: integrate the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into your modern lifestyle with this online eCourse.
- Ayurvedic Pulse Reading Course: learn how to read the pulse from the leading expert in pulse diagnosis in America.
- FREE eBook: 4-Day Short Home Cleanse: a balanced and nourishing approach to detox and improving digestion.
- FREE eBook: Ayurvedic Weight Balancing: lose weight simply and naturally. Includes free 1-hour audio lecture.
- Current Special Discount: Ayurvedic Challenge is 20% off until 11/30/13
“The Ayurvedic Challenge is a 28-day self-directed online course that you do each day, at your own convenience. It is like having a month-long private workshop with me that you can do easily from home.” –Dr. John Douillard, DC
Here’s how it works: each day you will receive a new Challenge. Each Challenge is a lifestyle technique that has its roots in the ancient science of Ayurveda. The word Ayur means “Life” and Veda means “Truth”, so Ayurveda is about letting the Truth of your Life, or the truth of you, out. It is a personal journey towards becoming free from physical imbalance and the illusions of the mind. In Ayurveda, it is considered essential to practice a daily routine because it can help you live from your heart and cultivate a quiet mind.