If you answer yes to one or more of these questions below, your liver or gall bladder may need support:
- Do you ever get nauseous after a meal?
- Do you ever feel heavy after a high fat or greasy meal?
- Do you ever feel heart burn about an hour after the meal?
- Do you avoid fatty foods and generally eat a low fat diet?
- Do you have bowel movements that keep changing?
- Do you ever have green or greasy stools?
- Do you have a history of any gallbladder problems?
If you experience any of the above symptoms, please read up on Liver Repair and Turmeric Plus herbal formulas, and follow the below guidelines for a few weeks.
>>>For more information about how to cleanse your liver, thin your bile and strengthen your gallbladder, read my article and watched my video on Surprising Symptoms Linked to Poor Digestion.
Consider scheduling a consult with me so I can prescribe a customized plan to support the function of your liver and gallbladder.
|Foods to Avoid||Foods to Increase|
Recipes for Gallbladder Health
Beet Tonic Recipe
- 1 fresh beet, peeled and grated
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 TBSP flax oil
- Combine all ingredients.
- Take 1 tsp of this ‘salad’ every hour, for 1-2 days, until gallbladder pain subsides.
- 1 TBSP whole flaxseeds boiled in 2 ½ cups water.
- Drink 1 cup each day, on an empty stomach.
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3 medium zucchini
- ½ lb green beans
- 5 stalks celery
- Steam all ingredients for 8-10 minutes, and then mix in blender. You can add a little warm water.
- Drink 1-3 per day as a meal or with meals, as needed for gall bladder pain and/or to optimize gall bladder function.
- Options for more flavor: Try adding a steamed apple and fresh lemon juice. Or you can try adding garlic and ginger with low sodium vegetable broth. Avocados add a nice creamy texture as well.
* Please Note: We cannot effectively or legally answer personal health questions here, for further assistance please consider a personalized Ayurvedic Consultation.