In America, we dump 4 billion pounds of toxic environmental pollutants into the environment each year. Recently, one study found that the 65% of the rainfall contains glyphosate or “Roundup.” Even worse, is the notion that omega-6 fats or vegetable oils are somehow good for our health. These directly congest the liver, as do the pesticides, pollutants and chemicals we are constantly being exposed to.
Liver cleansing can be very effective, but there are also risks. First, we must identify and fix the cause, and then reset and strengthen the digestive and detoxification functions that we so desperately need to navigate the increasingly toxic world we live in.
Join me in this podcast as I teach how and when to do a safe liver cleanse!
Watch the Podcast: Safe Liver Cleansing
Submit Your Question Here:
To Ask A Question Live At The Time Of The Event on April 3rd at 5:30pm MT:
Dial: (425) 440-5100
Enter Pin: 124337#
- To ask questions verbally you need to be listening on your phone. To listen on your phone, dial (425) 440-5100 and enter the pin number: 124337#. To ask a question live, press *2.
- If Dr. John calls on you, he will address you by the last name and city or state that your phone is listed under. So, make a mental note now of the name and city or state that your phone may be registered under.
- There is no difference or preference on our side for verbal or typed questions, we spend equal time on both types of questions coming in.
To Listen In At The Time Of The Event on April 3rd at 5:30pm MT (Audio Only):
Click this link: http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=94689912
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- To join the audience for a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.