Have we convicted wheat without a fair trial? Doesn’t this feel eerily similar to what we did with cholesterol 60 years ago that has spawned our current epidemic of pre-diabetes? We have been eating wheat for 4 million years – not 10,000 years, as many like to say. We, in fact, have a longer genetic history of eating wheat than we do meat… by about 2 million years! Gluten is a hard-to-digest protein, but it is not a poison. Join me as I take you on a journey to re-introduce wheat and other hard-to-digest proteins back into your diet.
Watch the Podcast: Eat Wheat
Download the Podcast: Eat Wheat
Air Date: September 12, 2016
Playtime: 1 hour and 16 minutes
iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.
- Are Wheat Opioids Really Bad For You?
- Are You Gluten-Free? You Might Not Have To Be…
- 5 Paleo Myths
- Ancient Wisdom Meets the Science of Gluten
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Did You Break Up With Bread? Make Up Now
- Dairy: Test Your Tolerance
- 10 Surprising Facts About Centenarians
- Anthropologist Debunks the Paleo Diet
- Soy: Friend or Foe?
- Take the 3-Season Diet Challenge
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! Most podcasts incorporate Live Q&A from our audience. You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.