You have a few options for transport to/from Denver International (DIA).
1. SUPER SHUTTLE
From DIA to the Lookout Inn:
- (303) 227-0000
- No Reservations are necessary- just find the SuperShuttle Counter next to the Fountain “(Level 5, near baggage claim)
- Check-in at their ticket counter. Their counter agents will take care ofyou from there.
- Departing every hour at 10 minutes past the hour – 6:10AM through 12:10AM, 7days a week – frequent departures on the ½ hour during the busy afternoon and evening hours.
- Loading at DOOR 504 LANE 5 – TERMINAL WEST.
From Lookout Inn to DIA:
- Reservations are required and seating is available on a first come first served basis.
- Phone # for Reservations: (303) 227-0000
2. RENT A CAR
You can rent a car from a company of your choice from DIA.
3. RTD BUS
This is an excellent economy option, as the bus is quite cheap.The buses here are actually very clean and comfortable, and it’s great to not have to worry about traffic or getting lost!
Once at the 14th & Walnut station in Boulder, you can take the #205 bus to Gunbarrel (takes about 25 minutes).
- Just go to their website, then type in AB or 205 at the field on the top left that says Schedule Finder:Enter Route.
LookOut Inn Information
6901 Lookout Rd
Boulder, CO 80301-3529
- Toll Free: (800) 530-1513
- Phone: 303-530-1513
- Fax: 303-530-4573
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.lookoutinnguesthouse.com
From the LookOut Inn to LifeSpa
The LookOut Inn is conveniently located within walking distance to and from LifeSpa – less than a ¼ of a mile.
- When you exit the LookOut Inn, turn to the right on Look Out Rd. and travel west (towards the mountains).
- Turn left onto Gunpark East Drive. Continue about ½ block
- Turn left into driveway when you see the dark wood sign – 6662.
- LifeSpa is located in building 6662 with Edward Jones.
When you enter the building you will see our Panchakarma lounge on your right – walk past the lounge and enter the door at the end of the hallway.