The GROUP Colorado Cleanse: Each Spring and Fall
Please join us in the Fall or
consider the Anytime Colorado Cleanse.
Registration is not yet open.
To receive notification when Early Bird registration begins,
sign up for our video-newsletter.
The Colorado Cleanse is a 2 week at-home detox and digestive rejuvenation program. During the GROUP Colorado Cleanse, you will be cleansing together with a community of hundreds of people around the world. John Douillard will give us step-by-step guidance via Live Q&A calls, audio lectures, and daily emails.
You will also connect with your fellow cleansers on our online community forum, thereby receiving support and guidance from experienced cleansers, as well as having a platform to share your own unique experience. First-time and repeat cleansers all appreciate the encouragement and motivation that the education and support package offers.
The Colorado Cleanse can be done while working and leading your regular lifestyle.
Do you want a more vibrantly healthy body in just two weeks?
- Do you feel sluggish, toxic or overweight?
- Have you been putting stuff into your body that makes you feel gross?
- Are you concerned about the constant environmental toxins we are exposed to?
- Do you want more energy and a stronger immune system?
- Do you want to lose weight and reset your body to crave naturally healthy foods?
- Have you changed your diet because you can’t digest certain foods well, such as dairy or gluten?
- Do mood swings and cravings overwhelm you?
- Do you want to release old mental patterns, emotions and behaviors?
- Do you want to do all of this naturally and gently, without extreme fasting or discomfort?
What does the Colorado Cleanse involve?
During the 2-week Colorado Cleanse you will do a daily practice of yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises, 12 minutes of aerobic exercise, take Ayurvedic herbal formulas that support the detox process, and eat a special diet during the three phases*:
PRE-CLEANSE (Days 1-4: October 8-11, 2013)
To prepare your body to flush these toxins out of their storage sites, we will first make sure that your natural detox channels are functional by following an allergen-free whole foods diet, eating 4 specific foods each day, and taking the specified herbs.* This will help:
- Balance Blood Sugar and Heal Intestinal Villi: Start by stabilizing your blood sugar and healing the intestinal mucosa of your intestinal tract.*
- De-Stagnate the Lymphatic System: Improve the function of your lymphatic system, which drains the gut through the GALT (Gut Associated Lymphatic Tissue) where 80% of the body’s immune system is housed.*
- Thin the Bile and Prepare to Detox: Once the detox channels of the lymph are moving, decongest the liver and thin the bile. Adequate bile flow is critical in optimizing and maintaining the detox channels of the body.*
MAIN CLEANSE (Days 5-11: October 12-18, 2013)
During the Main Cleanse, you will eat a simplified diet of nonfat khichari, which is a specific type of rice and beans prepared in a way that helps heal the digestion.* You will also drink increasing amounts of ghee each morning.
- Reset Fat Metabolism, Flush the Liver and Detox Toxic Fat: Once the liver and bile are functioning better, cleanse the toxic chemicals that are stored in the fat cells.*
- Self-Inquiry Exercises to help release old emotions, patterns, habits and behaviors that store in the fat cells.*
POST CLEANSE (Days 12-14: October 19-21, 2013)
After the Main Cleanse, you will return to the Pre Cleanse diet and add a Digestive Reset Protocol to boost your digestive fire.*
- Reset Digestive Strength: After the cleanse, reset your upper digestive strength, which is the most common cause of digestive distress.*
AFTER THE CLEANSE
You will continue taking your herbal formulas for a few more weeks. In addition, we recommend that you follow a seasonal, whole foods diet, which you will naturally have the craving for now.
Guidance and Support
Live Q&A Calls with John Douillard
During the Colorado Cleanse we I will do three Live Q&A Conference Calls where you will have an opportunity to ask me questions and learn from the questions of your fellow Cleansers. If you are not able to make the live call and have a question, you can email it ahead of time to email@example.com.
- 1st Live Q&A: Monday October 7
- 2nd Live Q&A: Monday October 14
- 3rd Live Q&A: Monday October 21
* All calls will be recorded. You will be able to listen to the replay on the following day.
5 Audio lectures for each phase of the Cleanse
A few days before each phase of the Cleanse, we will email you access to a 15-20 minute audio lecture where I discuss why that phase is important, how to prepare for it, protocols, and how to prevent any potential speed bumps. The lectures are pre-recorded and you can listen to them at your convenience:
- Main Cleanse
- Post Cleanse
- Maintenance for after the Cleanse
Each morning during the Cleanse I will send you an email with all the instructions and protocols you need for that day. I will also share some stories, information and
Online Community Forum
On our private Online Forum for the Colorado Cleanse, you will have a chance to connect with new cleansers, folks who have done it before, and our LifeSpa staff. This will be a great place to ask for advice, offer encouragement, share recipes and even connect with cleansers in your area that you can meet in person! I highly recommend taking advantage of it!
Colorado Cleanse book
My Colorado Cleanse book explains how and why to do this cleanse in detail and is based on guiding thousands of patients through this detox and digestion reset. Our Cleansers report that their Colorado Cleanse book is an important resource that they refer to daily during the Cleanse. 192 pages. (If you do not own it yet, please choose the Complete Kit below, or you can add it as an Enhancement to the Repeat Kit or the Simply Herbs Kit.)
Ayurveda for Detox DVD
This beautifully produced instructional DVD guides you through the daily detox yoga, meditation, breathing exercises and self-massage that you will do each day of the cleanse – and hopefully afterwards. It also includes an educational Ayurvedic talk by Dr. Douillard on how to follow a seasonal detoxifying diet every day of the year. (If you do not own it yet, please choose the Complete Kit below, or you can add it as an Enhancement to the Repeat Kit or the Simply Herbs Kit.)
All material provided from LifeSpa for the Colorado Cleanse is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Schedule a private consult with John Douillard, DC or with a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. The instructions and advice presented from LifeSpa for the Colorado Cleanse are in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical counseling. The information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician.
Consult your physician before beginning this program as you would any detox, weight loss or weight maintenance program. Your physician should be aware of all medical conditions that you may have as well as the medications and supplements you are taking.
Those of you who are on diuretics or diabetes medication or have liver or gallbladder disease or take any medications, should proceed only under a doctor’s supervision. As with any plan, the weight loss phases of this nutritional plan should not be used by patients on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.
You must be at least 16 years of age or older to do the Colorado Cleanse.
The Colorado Cleanse is a unique two week home program designed to reset the body’s natural detox and digestive function while supporting a gentle detoxification of toxic fat cells.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I customize my Kit?
If you wish to customize your Supply Kit, please visit our online store and select each item separately and add it to your shopping cart. As we offer such a great discount on the Kits, it is more economical for you to just buy one of our Kits. We are not able to customize the contents of our Kits.
I have sluggish bowels and can get constipated easily – how can I prevent this during the Colorado Cleanse?
After you choose your Kit (below), you will have the option to add Elim I to your Kit as an Enhancement. I highly recommend having it on hand in case you get constipated during the Cleanse, especially if you can answer yes to one or more of these questions:
- Do you move your bowels less than once per day?
- Do you get constipated when you travel?
- Do you restrict certain foods to stay regular?
- Do you have dandruff or patches of dry skin ?
- Do you have irregular bowel habits?
Sometimes cleansers can become constipated during a cleanse because the body is saving energy to remove toxins rather than to digest food. Elim I lubricates and softens the intestinal wall, tones the bowel, and removes excess, reactive mucus. Elim I is also a fantastic formula to have in your herbal medicine cabinet during times of stress, travel, or heavier meals.
Even if constipation is normally not an issue for you, please add Elim I if you have experienced sluggish bowels before. We don’t want you to be ‘stuck’ half way through the cleanse and wish you had it!
What are the Enhancements?
I am registering for someone else. How do I make sure they get the Support and Guidance – Daily Emails and Live Q&A Calls?
If you are purchasing this kit for someone else, be sure to include their Full Name and Email in the Shopping Cart’s Comment box. This will ensure that they receive the Daily Emails and access to the live Q&A calls, Audio Lectures and Online Forum.
I live outside of the US. How long do international shipments take?
If you live internationally, please register as soon as possible because we cannot guarantee when your package will clear customs in your country. Please register by September 18th at the latest.
What does the Group Colorado Cleanse include?
We offer three different registration options, all which include the Support and Guidance and the 7 Ayurvedic herbal formulas. To ensure a successful cleanse, all of the cleansing supplies listed in the Complete Kit are required.
- Do you need all of the cleansing supplies? Please choose the Complete Kit.
- Do you already own the Colorado Cleanse book and Ayurveda for Detox DVD? Please choose the Repeat Kit.
- Do you already have the book, dvd, ghee, kitchari, castor oil and lymphatic massage oil? Then you can choose the Simply Herbs Kit.
REGISTRATION IS NOT YET OPEN.
To receive notification when Early Bird registration begins,
sign up for our video-newsletter.